Friday, February 13, 2009

SABRETOOTH MAKES THE JERSEY DEVIL HIS BITCH (NOW IN HANDY TRADING CARD FORMAT)

Puck Daddy over on Yahoo! Hockey! is running a Create-a-Card Contest. I had on and off thought of submitting something, but couldn't come up with anything of interest. Then in a moment of procrastinating mindlessness (some Talisker may have helped matters), I realized I had the perfect solution. My infamous Sabretooth kicking the shit out of the Jersey Devil would look great as a trading card. A few shameless jpeg grabs off the interwebs later, history was made.


Any card manufacturers out there should contact the OH staff through the comments section. I'm not sure how this works, but I'm sure we could come up with a fair solution for all parties involved. Free hockey tickets (NY Metro, Buffalo and anywhere in Europe (no KHL) will be fine) and alcohol (nothing less than single malts and/or small batch bourbon) would go a long way to securing the rights.

We await your proposals.

No comments: