Sunday, June 10, 2007

"THE SOPRANOS" FINALE: FUCK YOU, DAVID CHASE!

Since you just gave your loyal viewers of "The Sopranos" a big "fuck you" with your pointless, plotless, and ponderous series finale, I thought I'd return the favor:

FUCK YOU, DAVID CHASE!

If you really want to read about this pile of garbage, go elsewhere as there will be a billion other blogs/websites/people with nothing better to do discussing it.

I would have said "spoiler alert" at the beginning of this post, but that warning is only used when something actually happens, whereas nothing happened on this show.

As I had predicted, there was no closure, no climax, no resolution. It's just like life. Well, I've got news for you, this isn't life, IT'S (supposedly) ENTERTAINMENT.

FUCK YOU, DAVID CHASE.

(Seriously, after all the great music featured in this series, you chose "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey as the final song?)

No comments: