Thursday, December 21, 2006

SHREDDING FOR XMAS

I work with someone named Yuling He. Of course, this means her (that's right: He's a she!) Windows username is "hey". You can't write comedy like that. I'm so glad today is my LAST DAY OF WORK FOR 2006. Ugh.

I sorta missed the beginning of CAPITALONE® BOWL WEEK, as the San Diego Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl was on Tuesday night (by all reports). I know tonight features Oregon and their new Nike "mood helmets", but it doesn't really get started for me until they bust out the Emerald Nut. If the QB gets tackled behind the line by either defense, do they call it an "Emerald Nut sack"?

I just found out that Sears has Golden Tee (the full stand-up version) on sale for $3300! Had I known that, I would have bought a Corolla AND Golden Tee for the same price as my RAV-4. (I named her RAVEN BLUE. Actually, I shouldn't have typed that, you might think I'm weird. Never mind.)

The highlight of the week had to be the bizarre and hilarious Colbert Report last night, featuring "STEVEN COLBERT'S ROCK AND AWE: COUNTDOWN TO GUITARMEGEDDON", a "shred-off" featuring the leader of the 80s band "Stephen and the Colberts" vs. The Decemberists guitarist, Chris Funk. I don't know what the writers are drinking, but it was fantastic and LLOL funny.

I'm leaving for 4/5 glorious days in Maine tomorrow night, so see you on the other side.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY MUSIC DUMP TOP 20 FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONGS!)

No comments: