Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"THE OFFICE" SEASON FINALE QUIZ

"I just want to sit on the beach and eat hot dogs. It's all I've ever wanted to do."


Just a random quote from "The Office" last week, to get psyched for Thursday's finale. According to the commercials NBC thinks all its viewers care about this, so allow me to ask: What will Jim say to Pam's crazy post-coal walking outburst?

a) "I transferred to the Stamford branch because you're a crazy bitch who doesn't know what she wants. But that means you're probably great in the sack, so maybe I made the wrong decision."

b) "I am such a sensitive person, so I want to say that I miss you too, while my eyes well up with tears and I smirk a little bit. And I didn't want that big corporate job in the city that Karen is going to take anyway. So now I can stay in Scranton forever with you, which will make the chicks who watch this show even happier! Now help me find a way to talk Dwight into removing his pants in a comical fashion, and everything will be fine."

c) "Well, things are going great with me and Karen. But we have been talking about getting a threesome together . . . "

d) "Uhm, what?"

No comments: