Saturday, September 27, 2008

HANRAHAN! SUZANNE SUCKS PUSSY: IN MEMORY OF PAUL NEWMAN

I'm pretty very cynical about most things. Most of the time when some actor or another dies, I don't feel much, but I just saw that Paul Newman died yesterday at 83.

Not only was Paul Newman a great actor, Slapshot still being my favorite sports movie of all time (and there's a couple of Lukes and Cassidys in there too), but an interesting guy (he raced the 24 hours of Dayton at 70 years old), and a very charitable person.

There will never been a better hockey coach/manager-player than Reggie Dunlop.

(Update: Puck Daddy has a much better obituary/send off to Paul Newman/Reggie Dunlop.)

1 comment:

Jeff K said...

Yes, Paul Newman was one of a kind and will definitely be missed. I think I'm going to go watch "Slap Shot" and have some of Newman's Own Chunky Salsa (Medium). RIP Reggie!