Monday, February 4, 2008

NEW YORK GIANTS: SUPER BOWL XLII CHAMPIONS!

I can't believe what I just saw.

The Giants just won the Super Bowl, beating the previously undefeated Patriots 17-14, in one of the most improbable and stunning upsets ever.

Wow. I'm so giddy right now, I can't even express myself in words. So here are some pics.





That pass from Eli Manning, as he somehow avoided a sack, to David Tyree will be one for the ages.




And the winning TD catch by Plaxico Burress, one of only 2 he would make all night, a 13 yarder with 35 seconds left would send the Patriots home losers.



Like I've said before, just tell Eli there's 2 minutes left and send him out there.

What a fantastic game.

You can't beat the Boston Globe's reaction to the devastating loss:

Giants ruin Patriots' quest for perfection with 17-14 stunner

There'll be no Hub parade on Super Tuesday. No commemorative books about "Path to Perfection." In New England, the church bells all are broken. Two-touchdown favorites and touted as possibly the greatest football team of all-time, the Patriots were beaten by the Giants, 17-14, in Super Bowl XLII.
Hey, don't cry New England fans: 18-1 is still pretty nice.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

SUCK IT, BRADY!!!

NEW YORK GIANTS - SUPER BOWL XLII CHAMPIONS!

(Yes, I realize I didn't use the term Hyper-Match 101010 in this post. Screw the NFL, they can sue me.)

No comments: