Friday, February 1, 2008

T.I.D.H.: ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE SPACE TRAVEL

Ok, I don't know what the fuck this is, but they promise to take me to Saturn, and I don't even have to buy carbon offset credits, because it's 100% Green.

As we know a picture is worth 1000 words, and since our share of the AdWords pot is based on words, I'm going to let this picture do the talking.












What you see here is Commander Dr. Doug Haynes doing practice runs for his Saturn Trip that is due to commence at the end of Jeffuary.

Dr. Haynes and co. are taking reservations now through the Blue Nebula automated E-Ticketing system to such destinations as the Sun, Mercury, and of course to Uranus. Do not be fooled by the low-quality of the images - have you ever tried to use a digital camera in a zero gravity environment? Of course not!

Now some people are going to say that he just took screen captures from previous Star Trek episodes and Photoshopped MS Painted a picture of a UFO into them, but you're missing the point. Space travel is here now and Dr. Haynes will get us there. I haven't read the terms and conditions, although I imagine it's standard stuff - if you die blah, blah, blah. I'll keep you all informed as to my launch date, but I promise you that Open Hockey will be in outer space before you can say "Bettman sucks." If you want us to go to any specific destination (a list can be found on Blue Nebula's home page), shout it out in the comments. And those of you looking to break out of your daily grind and do something new and exciting, they're hiring in their "Employmen Village." I hope that they employ women too - it's going to be a long trip to space with just men.

God Bless the Interwebs, fore without we would have to watch TV.

No comments: