Friday, May 23, 2008

DON'T YOU HATE PANTS? SWIMSUIT-MODEL-TURNED-ACTRESS EDITION

If I had a dime for every "swimsuit-model-turned-actress" there's ever been, I'd have a whole shitload of dimes. How many swimsuit-models-turned-actresses have won the Oscar? Zero. That's why next year they should have an award for Best Swimsuit Model Turned Actress; I might actually tune in.

Since the unofficial start of the summer season, Memorial Day, is upon us, what better time to declare your hatred for pants and sport that bikini, ladies? Here's SI swimsuit model Michelle Lombardo who has acted in something or other, probably.



She's got that smile that says, "You know, I don't really HATE pants, but I really prefer not to wear them, you know?"



Michelle Lombardo [#59 on AskMen's 2008 Top 99 Women]

No comments: