Thursday, March 30, 2006

CENTRIST OF THE UNIVERSE

I took the OKCupid politics test, and this is the result.

Apparently I'm something called a "centrist", which is neither "democrat" or "republican" (which sounds about right) and includes my being a "social moderate" and an "economic liberal". When you add it up, it's so boring that I fell asleep during the description of myself. The "Famous People" map is hilarious, placing me somewhere on John Kerry's left cheek right above Gorby's head, and nowhere near Darth Vader, Bill O'Reilly or GOD FORBID Adam Sandler.

So for those of you keeping score, I'm a genuine realist centrist . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . .

You are a

Social Moderate

(56% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal

(35% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Centrist




Link: The Politics Test

No comments: