Sunday, March 12, 2006

VIDEOS: MR. PIBB + RED VINES = CRAZY DELICIOUS


I read that this "Lazy Sunday" video was "funniest thing in the last 5 years on SNL". Oh yeah? Personally, I thought Ashlee Simpson's lip synching fuck up was hilarious. But when someone said it was "better than 'More Cowbell'", I had to seek it out and see for myself. Well, in my opinion, it's right up there. We love the Chronic-(WHAT?)-cles of Narnia! You could call us Aaron Burr by the way we're droppin' Hamiltons! (DivX codec needed to view) (streaming version here)

In my e-travels, I also found some other videos, like this live action Simpsons opening montage. A lot of Brits had too much time on their hands making this one. Well done, old boy! (I see this is actually featured on Yahoo today, but I started this back on March 9, way ahead of them. So there.)

Hockey clips are always enjoyable, especially this empty net goal breakaway--oops.

From "The Colbert Report", Stephen Colbert debates the topic of torture with a "Formidable Opponent"--himself.

And I had no idea that Natalie Portman has a dirty mouth.

No comments: