Thursday, April 13, 2006

BLECH

MATCHES MADE IN HELL:
* Moby is co-producing Courtney Love's next album. Blargh. This is what the nutjob had to say about it: "A long time ago, Moby was Christian, and I had this fantasy I was Mary Magdalene and he was Jesus. I've always had a little crush on him. And I trust him. I'll talk all sort of shit, and he'll keep trying to focus me back on the music." Is this her talking without the heroin? I might have preferred her on it. She's also collaborated with Billy Corgan and Jerry Cantrell, among others. Yikes.
* I didn't think it possible, but I hate the Braves even more than I did before. MC Hammer has done a music video/commercial with the Atlanta Braves for the Turner South sports network, featuring the "song" "My Braves", I can't tell who is the biggest dork in this thing: Chipper "Larry" Jones, Phil Niekro, or Tim Hudson. I guess they couldn't find any other rap artists from the Atlanta area. At least they got two has-beens together for one last shot (ha ha). Definitely the highlight of my MLB Extra Innings free preview week.

* * *

I've heard Rocky Moselle talk about his "International Star Registry", and I've decided to find a new way to make money. I'm starting the "International Black Hole Registry", where you can name a black hole after someone! It's the perfect gift for that "special someone" that sucked you in with their strong gravitational pull, but that you slowly realized doesn't let light escape.

No comments: