Friday, June 23, 2006

NEW FEATURE: FRIDAY NIGHT VIDEOS

Inspired by Pitchfork Media's 100 Awesome Videos (among others), I've decided to post a video every Friday, courtesy of the best internet timekiller discovery of 2006, YouTube. Whether it's stupid, fun, ridiculously bad, or stunningly good, they're all going to be featured right here, every week (unless I get bored of the idea). I've already linked a Loverboy video, so you know it's going to be special.

This week: David Hasselhoff's "Hooked on a Feeling" (1999).

Apparently, he felt it was necessary to cover the classic 70's song by B.J. Thomas, and put out this fucking ponderous video to promote it. I'm completely speechless. My love for this video is immeasurable.



WARNING: although it's safe for work, it's not safe for your sanity. Ooga chakka indeed.

No comments: