Friday, January 19, 2007

FINALLY, SNOW!

Thruway Webcam snowfallThe snow is finally here!

You know me, when it snows I get giddy like a school boy on summer vacation with a 40 pound bag of Twizzlers. I didn't think it would happen, after it was 70° back on January 6th. The first flakes of the season came yesterday evening, in the form of an uninspiring dusting. However, I woke up to pretty heavy snowfall this morning, and we maybe have 1" on the ground. Better yet, it's sticking to the roads and there's just enough to test out the RAV4 4x4 (very nice). Of course, I now have a flashing dashboard warning light with an annoying beeping thing that tells me that I'm sliding. No shit! You'd have to be dead not to feel your tires slipping, thanks for the heads up!

Anyway, it's nice to see some snow for a change. If you don't like it, move to Alabama and stop complaining in my ear.

No comments: