Thursday, January 18, 2007

IT'S BLOG, IT'S BLOG, IT'S BIG, IT'S HEAVY, IT'S WOOD!

I really have been struggling to find things to blog about. Seriously, there's not much to say. Although, you can expect my bloggocity to increase after my weekend visit to IKEA. Here's what happened: I was checking out a JERKER, and thinking about settling for the adequate but boring ROBIN, when the sexy GUSTAV caught my eye. Let me tell you about GUSTAV: big, black/brown, hard as wood, gorgeous--I knew right then and there that I just had to have GUSTAV. However, I couldn't find a KOLON protector no matter how hard I looked, so I'm probably going to stain the carpet. But I've got GUSTAV in my bedroom right now, and I couldn't be happier. Oh, GUSTAV is the name of my workplace series computer desk. What were you thinking?

No comments: