Wednesday, May 10, 2006

GO WITH THE FRO

QUIZ: Which one looks more like a clown? New York Mets "pitcher" Jose Lima . . .

Jose Lima

or Carolina Hurricanes defenseman #22 Mike Commodore (whose number should be 64)?

Mike Commodore

I think it's a wash. Or should I say, I think they both need a wash.

Regardless, the Carolina Hurricanes are up 3 games to none after a 3-2 win vs. the Devils in Game 3. It would take a comeback of Redsoxian proportions to come back and win this. Ugh, the Hurricanes are about to blow the Devils out of the playoffs AGAIN. I'd feel much better about it if it were the Hartford Whalers.

Meanwhile, the Sabres gave up a late goal as Ottawa forces OT. I wish this game was on . . .

And the Sabres have done it, getting a J.P. Dumont goal in OT to win 3-2 and take a 3 games to none lead! Well, at least I predicted one series correctly . . .

No comments: