Monday, April 28, 2008

HOW TO: OVERCOMING A LOST SALE

I imagine that some of our many readers sell stuff for a living. It's a shitty wonderful job, convincing people that they need your stuff. But from time to time, you miss that one big sale.

I just got word today that my 50,000€ (5000€ margin) sale that I've been working on for the last month is going to some brie-eating, beret-wearing, rascist Frenchman, so I figured I would work up a HOW TO to combat the depression that can follow.

Step 1:


















Step 2:



















Step 3 (optional):















Step 4: Repeat Steps 1-3

Step 5: Repeat Step 4

Step 6: Repeat Step 5

I'm currently on Step 5 and it's working like a charm.

Side effects include: Misplaced sense of entitlement, veiled xenophobia and racism, feelings of euphoria, next morning malaise.

No comments: