Wednesday, April 16, 2008

RANDOM YOUTUBERY: SEXUAL HARASSMENT CAN BE FUNNY + BONUS DYHP

[Update: This video seems to be having problems. I hope the internets fix the problem]

Directed by my favorite director ever - Judd Apatow - Hayden Panettiere tells us, umm, something. I believe she is talking or something about whatever...ummm. Is she 18?

I just checked it. It turns out that you, our faithful readers, are legally required to drool. She's been 18 for almost 9 months.



[Funnyordie via Slate]

Even though Jeff generally does the DON'T YOU HATE PANTS postings (and does them better) I can't ignore her apparent extreme aversion to pants.

3 comments:

Jeff K said...

You win. Hayden beats Hermione pants down.

Jeff K said...

It looks like it's unofficial Hayden Panettiere day:

http://deadspin.com/380352/the-ducks-arent-licked-yet

Hey, I had that photo up on the blog back in March 2007, with almost the same title! Not only has the Deadspin NHL Closer not been the same since Wyshynski left, now they're copying the OH blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! xoxo Style IT